October 30, 2014

Do the Monster Mash.

I should have posted these photos yesterday but ended up sick so I never got around to it. I had this idea that I wanted to take photos of Richard and I for our third anniversary. At first I wanted just casual photos of us but then I saw a bunch of stuff online of couples with Sugar Skull makeup and thought Richard and I could do something a bit more fun. I brought the idea up to him and he was a tad hesitant but agreed and so on Monday with Hillary and Valerie in tow we found a tiny cemetery and took the photos. Here are just a few of my favourites.


Yep we are a pretty weird couple, but I love it. Richard, I am so glad I responded to your Facebook message almost eight years ago, and its hard to believe we've already been married for three years. You've taught me so much about myself and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Love you.

 photo Signature_zpsd4e9c8bf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my little blog, and leaving a comment.