October 23, 2014

Little Red Arrow: Thanksgiving Family Session

Richard and I hosted my side of the families Thanksgiving Dinner on the 12th. We usually try to get as many of us to someones house for a pot luck and this year was extra special as my brother who lives in Halifax came down with his wife and their daughter. This was the first time we got to meet Callie and I took the opportunity to take some family photos and work on some portrait poses. With the help of my uncle and niece on reflector duty we got some beautiful photos. See below for some of my favourites. 



Maybe someday we can get a HUGE group photo done, but until then these will do nicely. Hope everyone's October is going well. Hillary and I have a couple more photo shoots this month and then we are done with our Fall Photo Sessions.

Don't forget to follow mine and Hillary's Instagrams and new business Little Red Arrow on IG here:

 photo Signature_zpsd4e9c8bf.png

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos Paula!
    Hopefully we can go for a group photo if you all make it down to Halifax for next summer!
    Love to all and hope to see you all next Spring on our way home from Florida
    Dad and Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics Paula!! Pity we couldn't stop giggling - McPhee mania!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, Thank you so much for stopping by and checking out my little blog, and leaving a comment.